Solutions by Industry
Federal, State and Local Government
Cryptzone Solutions for Federal Government
Federal, State and Local Government’s mandate for transparency and open government relies heavily on intranets, collaboration portals and public websites to service the needs of constituents, suppliers, employees and others. Cryptzone’s solutions help balance transparency with information security and compliance.
Cryptzone’s Federal Government Expertise
Cryptzone has deep experience providing US, international, state and local government entities with dynamic, context-aware network, application and content security solutions to enable agencies to keep networks, applications and data secure in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
Cryptzone offers solutions to secure access to networks and applications that store sensitive constituent and agency information, and control how that content can be shared and distributed, while providing an audit trail.
In addition, Cryptzone provides agencies with a powerful platform for managing web content governance to address accessibility (Section 508 and WCAG), privacy (SSI, GLBA, FISMA, EU GDPR, etc.), operational security (OPSEC, ITAR), brand integrity and site quality.
Compliance Sheriff assures content compliance with standards for privacy, accessibility, social computing, brand integrity, site quality and data and information security. Throughout the development lifecycle, Compliance Sheriff provides control, consistency and visibility of dynamic web content, scripted and contextual on any browser or device and mobile web content.
Security Sheriff automates and enforces data security policies by leveraging dynamic access, deny rules, sharing rules and a secure viewer to help ensure that only authorized users can view, edit and share classified data. Security Sheriff's real-time comparison of file classification and user context provides a granular approach to data security at the item-level to:
- Automatically apply the appropriate level of encryption at the time the file is stored, used or shared
- Automatically restrict access to and encrypt content based on the presence of sensitive data including PII, PHI and other confidentiality factors
- Record all file access history, including RMS actions, user access and sharing events
- Detect potential violations and initiate workflows to remediate and minimize risk
- Utilize granular security to more effectively control access to and the distribution of sensitive data
- Provide audit trails and forensics to track access to sensitive data, ensuring transparency and accountability