What’s running on your computer right now?
We usually don’t know what applications and scripts are running on our laptops, servers and embedded systems. Sure, we know that we have our favorite word processor in the background and our email client is in the taskbar at the bottom. But what about everything else?
Deny by Default
SE46 Application Whitelisting is a state-of-the-art Application Whitelisting tool. SE46 Application Whitelisting provides
advanced threat protection, guaranteeing the software integrity of your endpoints, laptops, servers, embedded, kiosk, medical devices and more. With SE46
Application Whitelisting, you can do a true inventory of all software, including drivers, scripts, java, etc on your computer, and choose which ones to
allow - not the other way around. This way, no viruses or unauthorized programs are ever able to run, even if they have somehow got into your system
Whitelisting an application is done by issuing an Application Certificate (appCert for short) for each application or script that is permitted to run. Applications without a matching appCert will not be able to run at all, regardless of what it claims to be or does.
- Antivirus Killer through proactive antivirus protection
- Quality improvement by making an inventory of all applications & scripts, software version control, etc.
- Policy-based - Only able to run pre-approved applications, deployed centrally
- Log Management - Log through third party software, like Microsoft Windows® Eventlog
- Hardware control - Like applications, any hardware used must be pre-approved before use.