In April 2014 Cryptzone was taken into private ownership by Medina Capital, a private equity firm, based in Miami, Florida.
Medina Capital is led by former operating executives from Terremark Worldwide, who built up the global cloud and cybersecurity
company until it was acquired by Verizon in 2011 for $2 Billion. Medina Capital invests in disruptive cybersecurity companies
and it helps its companies with an active management approach. Medina Capital is adding talent to the team at Cryptzone while
heavily capitalizing the business for innovation and growth.
Cryptzone is a global IT security vendor focused on cybersecurity. The company’s solutions deliver innovative approaches to Encryption, Identity and Access Management solutions. The vision and strategy of Cryptzone is to deliver trusted IT security solutions that disrupt traditional security models, as they no longer work in a world of cloud-based applications, ubiquitous devices, and distributed workers.
Cryptzone has enterprise and government customers across the globe and the solutions are currently deployed in eight of the Fortune 50. The company is doubling the current headcount with planned expansions in the Americas and Europe. Our new international headquarters will be located in the United States, however all Research and Development will continue at our corporate offices in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Jul 15, 2014 - Cryptzone Initiates Expansion Plans with Key Appointment
- Jun 02, 2014 - Cryptzone makes two senior appointments in key sales and product strategy roles
- May 22, 2014 - Cryptzone Plans to Double Workforce
- Apr 16, 2014 - Cryptzone Survey Reveals SharePoint Users are Breaching Security Policies
- Apr 07, 2014 - Cryptzones årsredovisning 2013 - avvikelse från bokslutskommunikén
- Apr 03, 2014 - Justerat beslut: Cryptzone avnoteras och sista handelsdag är den 17 april
- Apr 03, 2014 - Cryptzone avnoteras och sista handelsdag är den 18 april
- Apr 03, 2014 - CZ Acquisition påkallar tvångsinlösen och Cryptzone ansöker om avnotering